People's Stories - Contributors Terms & Conditions
By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Hurricane films you agree to grant a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. In any format or medium now known or later developed. In certain circumstance Hurricane films may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
In order that Hurricane films can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK or international laws, that you have the right to give Hurricane films permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
In addition hurricane films require that you abide the following guidelines when submitting content:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Hurricane films to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working Hurricane films, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Go Back to People's Stories
Back to People's Stories